Today's Sports Schedule
Sports Camps and Athletic Programs
- Sports Participation Survey
Information Regarding Student-Athlete COVID Testing at Viewpoint
All participants should arrive in a mask when they are dropped-off. Everyone in the car must be masked upon arrival. Safety precautions (masks, distancing, and frequent hand washing) will be in place and strictly followed. Temperature checks and symptom screening questions will be required each day for arrival. Furthermore, we will be following specific guidelines and protocols for youth sports:
- All players and coaches will wear masks when arriving, departing, and during drills, except conditioning. Players doing conditioning drills will remain 10 feet apart.
- Other than conditioning drills, all players and coaches will remain a minimum of six feet apart.
- All players will be dropped off, no carpooling.
- Players may share equipment in designated pairs. Those pairs will remain consistent throughout all practices.
- All players will bring their own water bottles. No sharing.
- All shared equipment will be sprayed and sanitized after each practice.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used frequently.
- All players will leave promptly after practice.
The children will need:
- Labeled water bottles (not to be shared)
- Masks (2 minimum)
- Athletic shoes
- Labeled sports bag (for belongings)
- Soccer - please remember to bring soccer cleats and shin guards
All children should wear Viewpoint sports clothes or comfortable athletic clothing.
- We will divide the players into cohorts of 12 players maximum.
- All drills will work on individual skills and conditioning. No team situations.
We have been working hard to create a safe situation for in-person sports. Part of that process includes the creation of pods. If you did not register for sports on our survey last week, please do not plan on coming to campus before speaking with our Athletic Director, Patrick Moyal (818-591-6447).
All children who participate in the Viewpoint Sports Program must have a negative (Antigen or Molecular) COVID-19 test result within 14 days before they arrive on campus. While we encourage all participants to get tested by their physician, for those for whom this is a hardship, please click below for COVID testing at Viewpoint. Please note you must have a negative test on file to participate in Athletics each month.