Tuition Information

Tuition and Fees for the 2020-21 School Year

One Time New Student Fee Bus Transportation Other Expenses
Primary School $36,725 $2,000 (Optional, and discounted for financial aid recipients)
Round Trip:
A.M. or P.M. Only:
Single Ride Tickets:

Click here for more information

*See below for details
Lower School $36,725 $2,000
Middle School $41,400 $2,000
Upper School $43,900 $2,000

List of 1 items.

  • Other Expenses

    • Bring Your Own Laptop (Grades 6-12, purchase of MacBook laptop). REQUIRED
    • Ordering and purchase of textbooks (Grades 6-12). REQUIRED
    • Purchase of uniforms (Grades K-8 Only. There are no uniforms in Upper School.). REQUIRED
    • Purchase of meals through the Food Service Program. OPTIONAL
    • PE clothes and Spirit Packs (items such as specific team uniforms and equipment related to particular sports). REQUIREMENT DEPENDS ON SPORT AND GRADE
    • Class trips, dances, and class photos. OPTIONAL

Payment Plans

Viewpoint's payment plans are not outsourced to outside providers. They are managed internally by our own Business Office professionals who are helpful and supportive, know our families well and are there to serve them.  

List of 4 items.

  • Payment in Full

    All tuition and fees are paid by June 1, before the school year begins.
  • Two-Payment Plan

    All fees and 60 percent of tuition are due by June 1. The remaining 40 percent is due by December 1. Participation in the Tuition Refund Plan is also required. 
  • Monthly Payment Plan

    Families pay all fees by June 1, and can pay tuition in ten equal installments from June through March. Families who opt for this plan also participate in the Tuition Refund Plan and are billed a service charge (service fee waived for 2020-21).
  • Tuition Refund Plan

    Because the financial commitment of enrollment is for an entire year, Viewpoint offers a Tuition Refund Plan. For a charge of 1.75 percent of the total tuition, parents may insure themselves against full liability for unused tuition.
An Independent Coeducational School From Kindergarten Through Twelfth Grade

Connect With Us

23620 Mulholland Highway
Calabasas, California 91302
© Copyright 2018 Viewpoint School. All Rights Reserved.