Viewpoint School maintains a strong commitment to broadening socioeconomic diversity by offering financial assistance and payment plans to provide access for its students, including recipients of Financial Aid, to all required programs and activities of the School.
Almost 20 percent of the student body receives financial aid from a budget of more than $5,000,000.
The Financial Aid application deadline for new and continuing students for the 2021-22 school year is January 15, 2021. Because Financial Aid is a limited resource, applications for financial aid that are submitted after the application deadline will likely be considered for the Financial Aid waitpool. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 818-591-6560 or email@example.com.
You can access the online financial aid application by clicking on the SSS Parent Financial Statement link to the left or by visiting the SSS website here.
Financial Aid is awarded based solely upon demonstrated financial need, and is awarded without regard to sex, race, religion, or national or ethnic origin. The Financial Aid Committee considers the grade of the child (older students have a higher priority than younger students), a family's cash flow, assets, number of dependents, provisions for retirement, and extraordinary expenses in assessing its ability to pay for educational expenses. The Committee does not award athletic or academic scholarships. Additionally, Financial Aid is not available for international students.
- How is financial aid determined?
- Should I apply for financial aid or not?
- Is admission need-blind? Should I wait to apply for Financial Aid until I hear about admission?
- How difficult is it to obtain Financial Aid depending upon the grade level of my child?
- Does applying for financial aid reduce chances of admission?
- If I receive a financial aid award, am I guaranteed financial aid for the duration of my child's education at Viewpoint?
- Do I need to reapply for Financial Aid each year?
- What expenses are covered by Financial Aid at Viewpoint?
- Does Viewpoint offer merit or athletic scholarships?
- When is the deadline to apply?
- What are Viewpoint's expectations regarding a non-working parent?
- We are able to cover the first year's tuition on our own. After that, we would need financial aid. Can we submit a financial aid application after our child is enrolled?
- What are Viewpoint's expectations regarding parents who are divorced, separated, or never married?
- Need more information? Contact Us!