Viewpoint School maintains a strong commitment to broadening socioeconomic diversity by offering financial assistance and payment plans to provide access for its students, including recipients of Financial Aid, to all required programs and activities of the School.
About 20 percent of the student body receives financial aid from a budget of more than $6,000,000.
The Financial Aid application deadline for new and continuing students for the 2024-25 school year is January 12, 2024. Because Financial Aid is a limited resource, applications for financial aid that are submitted after the application deadline will likely be considered for the Financial Aid wait pool. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 818-591-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access the online financial aid application by clicking on the link below:
If you need support during the process of completing your application, there is in-app support available through the “Help” button in the bottom left of the screen, as well as email and phone support at email@example.com or 206-210-3752, in both English and Spanish. The application itself is also fully translated into Spanish.
Financial Aid Awarding Guidelines:
● Financial Aid is awarded based solely upon demonstrated financial need, and is awarded without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin.
● Viewpoint School does not award merit, talent, athletic or academic scholarships.
● In considering awards of Financial Aid from a limited pool of available funds, the Committee considers the grade level of the child (often, older students have a higher priority than younger students).
● The Financial Aid Committee also considers a family's cash flow, assets, number of dependents, provisions for retirement, and extraordinary expenses in assessing its ability to pay for educational expenses.
● Copies of a family’s federal income tax returns are a required component of a Financial Aid application. The Financial Aid Committee is not able to consider applications where no tax forms exist, or where tax extensions have been filed.
● In the case of divorced, separated, or never-married parents, each parent is still required to file their own application. See FAQs below for more detail.
● Financial aid is not available to international students.
● Financial aid is not available to students enrolled in Viewpoint’s Transitional Kindergarten program.
- What are Viewpoint's expectations regarding parents who are divorced, separated, or never married?
- How is financial aid determined?
- We have not yet filed our 2022 Federal Income Tax Forms. Will this be a problem?
- Should I apply for financial aid or not?
- Is admission need-blind? Should I wait to apply for Financial Aid until I hear about admission?
- How difficult is it to obtain Financial Aid depending upon the grade level of my child?
- Does applying for financial aid reduce chances of admission?
- If I receive a financial aid award, am I guaranteed financial aid for the duration of my child's education at Viewpoint?
- Do I need to reapply for Financial Aid each year?
- What expenses are covered by Financial Aid at Viewpoint?
- Does Viewpoint offer merit, talent, academic or athletic scholarships?
- When is the deadline to apply?
- What are Viewpoint's expectations regarding a non-working parent?
- We are able to cover the first year's tuition on our own. After that, we would need financial aid. Can we submit a financial aid application after our child is enrolled?
- Need more information? Contact Us!