Thank you for your interest in applying to Viewpoint!
We’re delighted to work with you and encourage you to give us a call at 818-591-6560, or drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you promptly.
We give full consideration to applications from qualified students for any grade, with our largest entry points (where we add additional seats) at Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Middle School (both Sixth and Seventh Grades), and Upper School (Ninth Grade). Each grade is subject to space availability.
We work carefully to shape a student body that represents a broad range of interests, abilities, and backgrounds, one whose families are aligned with our School’s mission and values.
To get started, click the blue "Apply Online Today!" on the right side of this page.
Key items for the application process:
1. What are the deadlines?
Priority application deadline: annually, December 15.
Financial Aid priority application deadline: annually, January 14.
Supplemental materials (Teacher evaluations, transcripts, etc.) due: annually January 15.
2. Do you accept late applications?
Late applications welcome and dependent upon space availability. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
3. Is an ISEE or SSAT required?
No, not for the 22-23 application process. With a couple of exceptions detailed below in the Steps on Applying section, at this time these tests will be optional for applicants to the 2022-23 academic year. Read the section for additional information on the optionality of these assessments.
3. Is the CSS (Character Skills Snapshot) required?
Yes, for applicants to Grades 6-12. You’ll find details below on this non-academic assessment that will help round out your child’s application.
4. If I apply for 2022-23, when will I hear?
You will receive an email notification at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 11, 2022.
Responses to offers of admission are due by 12:00 p.m., Noon on Friday, March 18, 2022.
- Step One: Submit an Application
- Step Two: Submit a Student Application Supplement
- Step Three: Schedule a Virtual Family Meeting
- Step Four: Test Optional Information (Grade 5-9)
- Step Four: Standardized Testing (Grades 10-12)
- Step Five: Take the Character Skills Snapshot (CSS) Online at Home
- Step Six: Submit Transcripts and Required Forms
- Step Seven: Financial Aid Application