Why We're Unique
College Counseling Programs for Grades 9-12
Programs designed to help students reflect on who they are and the kinds of colleges that will help them reach their goals are offered at every grade level in high school.
Students are well prepared to apply to college during senior year.
- College Counselors are academic advisors who
- College Counselors are experts on college admission and can help students
- Every Ninth Grader is assigned to their College Counselor, a relationship designed to
- Serving the broad range of Viewpoint students, College Counselors will
- Workshop Series for students who are underrepresented* in Colleges & Universities
Aligned with the School’s mission of promoting integrity, responsibility, and optimism in its students, the college counseling program recognizes the uniqueness of each child. We provide personalized attention, encourage confidence in students, and prepare them to thrive in college and beyond.
- College Counseling Summer Institute
- College Financial Aid Night and Financial Aid for Spanish-Speaking Families
- Standardized Testing Night for Sophomores and Juniors
- 150 College Reps Visiting Campus in the Fall
- Case Studies Program for Juniors and Parents
- College Talk with College Admission Officers
- Summer Enrichment Fair
- Individual and Family College Counseling Meetings
- Class Meetings for 9-12 Grades
- Workshops—Application, Financial Aid, Resume, Interview
- Parent Meetings on College Process, Academic Advising, Summer Enrichment
- SAT and ACT Preparation—diagnostic tests and winter classes
- East Coast College Tour for Juniors
- College Athletic Night and College Athlete Recognition Day