The Class of 2020...you are unforgettable and forever in our hearts.
Rhody Davis, Director of College Counseling
Our world needs you now more than ever, so here’s to the Class of 2020!
The variety of colleges and universities that our graduates attend reflect the breadth of Viewpoint’s diverse student body. Our college counseling team is skilled at helping students make smart decisions to meet their goals.
Beyond your indomitable spirit and many talents, we will remember your persistence and resilience. Afterall, you graduated in the most unsettled of times–on June 6, 2020–socially-distanced and in a mask, amid a global pandemic and national protests! Your abilities and aspirations have no bounds, and we love you!
In addition to being social justice advocates, you are filmmakers, scientists, artists, philanthropists, musicians, mathematicians, entrepreneurs, gamers, classicists, college-bound athletes, environmentalists, bloggers, dancers, peer mentors, engineers, designers, social scientists, actors, journalists, data analysts, world travelers, surfers, and quarantine warriors! We will miss you. We celebrate your diversity in all its forms–culture, race, religion, gender expression, and intellectualism. We celebrate your heart.
Most Popular States:
- New York
- Washington D.C.
Graduates Admitted to Highly Selective and Unique Programs:
- DC Mentorship Program in the School of Business at American University
- Summer London Program at Boston University
- Electrical Engineering Honors Program in the Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science at UCLA
- UCLA Honors Program in the College of Letters and Science at UCLA
- Mechanical Engineering; Animal Science; University Honors Program at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Broadcast Journalism and Documentary; Creative Production in Dodge College of Film and Media Arts at Chapman University
- Electrical Engineering in The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science at Columbia University
- Food Science; Design + Environmental Analysis at Cornell University
- World Scholars Program at the University of Delaware
- Film and Television BFA at DePaul University
- Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University
- BBA in the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
- Gallatin School of Individualized Study and Tisch School of the Arts, Drama and Film & Television at New York University
- N.U.in Program at Northeastern University
- Viterbi Fellows Program in the Viterbi School of Engineering at USC
- Computer Science in the School of Engineering at Stanford University
- Human and Organizational Development in Peabody College at Vanderbilt University
- Retailing & Consumer Behavior at the University of Wisconsin–Madison
Agreed that their college counselor was easily accessible and available to meet with students.
Agreed that their college counselor suggested ways of approaching and managing the college process that were helpful.
Number of College/Universities Attending
States Represented (Including. DC and International)
Attending 4-Year Public Institutions
Attending 4-Year Private Institutions
Three or More Attending:
5 University of California, Berkeley
5 University of California, Irvine
5 University of Miami
4 University of Wisconsin–Madison
4 The George Washington University
4 University of California, Santa Barbara
4 University of Southern California
3 University of California, Los Angeles
3 University of Michigan
3 Vanderbilt University
3 Chapman University
3 New York University
3 Northeastern University
3 University of San Francisco
Arizona State University
California Polytechnic State U, San Luis Obispo
The New School, Parsons School of Design
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Michigan
University of Pennsylvania
Washington University in St. Louis