COVID-19 Testing Information
Viewpoint is thrilled to provide a testing service to Viewpoint Students ONLY. These testing dates are for students who may be joining us on campus for Athletic Programs, Sports Camp, or Primary & Lower School Hybrid learning. Please read the information carefully, if you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test SEVEN DAYS before coming to campus.
- Campus Safety will clear all students daily with a negative COVID-19 test on file.
- Students testing cannot eat or drink anything 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Athletic teams that practice 1-2 times per week will only test once a week. Your first day of practice each week will be your testing day.
- Athletic teams that practice 3-4 times per week will test twice a week. Every Monday and Thursday.
- The BRIO Minor Consent Form that will need to be on file every month and uploaded to Magnus by the first day of each month.
- The Viewpoint Consent Form that must be signed and uploaded to Magnus by the first day of each month.
- Athletes that miss their testing day will not be allowed on campus until they test again with their cohort and results are received.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Magnus Health App, please see this Attestation Letter for your reference. You must show your GREEN GO before entering campus.
- If you have any questions regarding testing, please reach out to Heather Kruse at email@example.com or Don Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
|BRIO Authorization Release Form||Viewpoint Testing Consent Form|
|BRIO Minor Testing Form||Magnus App Letter to Parents|
Please complete the Brio Authorization and Minor Testing form. Please make sure all fields are filled out completely and legible. If you are new to testing at Viewpoint, please email Katie-Jane Clarkson for information regarding this service.