We have been working diligently all summer on our four health and safety goals, and we expect everyone on campus to comply:
Decrease COVID-19 from entering campus:
1. Campus will be closed to parents. Only authorized students, faculty and staff may return to campus.
2. Remain home if anyone in the household is sick or has a positive COVID-19 contact.
3. Required temperature checks and health screening to enter campus.
4. COVID-19 baseline testing and surveillance testing per state mandates.
Decrease COVID-19 transmission among staff and students:
1. Masks required at all times inside and outside in accordance with public health guidelines.
2. Maintaining six feet distancing or three feet with extra barriers such as face shield or partitions.
3. Eating allowed outside only while maintaining six feet distancing or three feet with extra barriers such as face shields or partitions.
4. Touchless hand sanitizing and touchless restroom and water systems with frequent hand washing routines and increased cleaning staff for all high touch areas.
5. Improved HVAC and filtration with a goal to have 3X air exchanges within one hour with a MERV13 filter rating.
6. Optimized schedule and configurations to limit exposures, contacts and movement.
Identify COVID-19 cases in a timely manner, contact trace, isolate, and inform potentiallyiinfected students to limit transmission and impact to students, faculty and staff:
1. Viewpoint has four nurses, two EMTs, and one physician who have been certified for contact tracing.
2. Viewpoint has on demand testing capabilities and contracting surveillance testing.
3. Viewpoint utilizes Magnus Health to ensure privacy in accordance with local and state public health guidance. Magnus Health is a HIPAA-privacy protected electronic medical record system.
Run both hybrid In-Person and Remote Learning options simultaneously:
1. Students and families who choose to be 100% remote will have a remote learning option.