Our Current COVID-19 Guidelines - Summer 2021
- Safety at Viewpoint is paramount and we will continue to monitor and adhere to local county, city, and state requirements and guidelines.
- As California opens up and has removed all outdoor mask requirements regardless of vaccination status, and in conjunction with guidance from LADPH, CDPH, and OSHA, we are no longer requiring masks to be worn outdoors. Masks and 3’ distancing are still required indoors, even for those who are fully vaccinated.
- To date, Viewpoint has administered nearly 34,000 COVID-19 tests among its students and employees, with zero on-campus transmissions.
- The higher the vaccination rate in our community, the more protected we are from the new variant.
- As of June 2021, 90% of Viewpoint’s faculty and employees were fully vaccinated.
- LADPH June 15 update states the below regarding travel:
- For more details on when a person should not travel, see the CDC’s When Not to Travel guidance.
- If you’re fully vaccinated, follow the CDC domestic and international travel guidance for fully vaccinated people.
- If you’re not fully vaccinated, but choose to travel, follow the CDC domestic and international travel guidance for unvaccinated people.
COVID-19 Task Force, Executive Committee:
Director of Campus Safety and Security
Head of School
Tanya Altmann MD, FAAP
Associate Head of School
Assistant Head of School for Finance and Operations / CFOO
Chief Innovation Officer
Sue Gellerman RN, BSN
William Go MD, PhD
Chief Human Resources Office
Chief Marketing Officer
Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
Chair, Board of Trustees